Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fun etsy finds: Shop Local

Have you ever used the "shop local" feature on etsy? It is super cool! You just type in the city or area that you want to shop in and it pulls shops of all categories from your area. This is a great way to meet local crafters and often times you can save money on shipping. Not everyone would do this, but often times local vendors will cut the shipping and offer pick up or delivery options.

Here is a little of what I found when I searched Dallas/Fort Worth:

 Bella Fleur: Look at this gorgeous headband! Isn't it precious?
 Cuddles & Crafts: Of course I LOVE this TCU beanie!
 Go Birdie: Look at these great flashcards. I love how the letters are made into the animal shapes...too cute!
 Just Plain Vintage: Okay, these plates are wonderful! This shop is full of great vintage finds.
 Knitty Knitty Bang Bang: This scarf is ah-mazing! Seriously, I love it.
 Speakbot: Precious baby shoes.
 Noodle and Lou: This shop is full of the most amazing original artwork. This painting is fabulous, absolutely fabulous.
 Phat Straps: This shop makes funky camera straps. I have one on my camera and I love it and get compliments on it everywhere I go.
 Sand in the Sky: Jaw dropping leather wrap bracelet! This would make a great gift.
ShuFly Jewelry: I love charm necklaces. I told my husband that I wanted jewelry for Christmas and this necklace would definitely fit the bill! 

Now, go check out what etsy goodies you can find in your own neighborhood. Happy shopping!



Photobucket

1 comments:

noodle and lou said...

what a treat!! thank you so much for including me in your post. so fun to see all these local treasures! I just moved to the area a few months ago...it's lovely to meet you! happy thanksgiving!! xox...jenn

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates